Personal Injury Resources
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Maryland Statutes Impact Injury Claims
- My Attorney Screwed Up My Case…What Can I Do?
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I accept a Settlement Offer From the Insurance Company?
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding Contributory Fault in Maryland
- What Are Economic Damages in Maryland?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages in Maryland?
- What Are Punitive Damages and When Are They Awarded?
- What are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- What Does It Cost To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Happens When You are at Fault for a Car Accident?
- What Is Negligence?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Baltimore, Maryland Resources
- Maryland Government Website – Learn about the government that serves you. Here you can pay traffic tickets, water bills, taxes, apply for a job and find out more about special events.
- Citysearch Baltimore site – Citysearch provides recommendations from hotels to restaurants to shopping on everything Baltimore.
- Baltimore Convention & Visitors Information – Events in Baltimore, tourism and more.
- Maryland Wikipedia page – History and information about the state of Maryland.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.