Personal Injury Resources
- Breach of Duty
- Contingency Fee
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer If I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance in Baltimore?
- Expert Witness
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Maryland Statutes Impact Injury Claims
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Intentional Torts
- Loss of Consortium
- Mitigating Damages in A Personal Injury Lawsuit
- My Attorney Screwed Up My Case…What Can I Do?
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Property Damage
- Settling a Personal Injury Claim With an Insurance Company
- Should I Accept a Settlement Offer From the Insurance Company?
- Should You Admit Fault After a Car Accident?
- The Burden of Proof: What is it and How Does it Apply to My Personal Injury Case?
- Timeline Of A Personal Injury Case In Baltimore According To A Personal Injury Lawyer
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding Contributory Fault in Maryland
- Vicarious Liability
- What Are Economic Damages in Maryland?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages in Maryland?
- What Are Punitive Damages and When Are They Awarded?
- What are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- What Does It Cost To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Exactly Is a Third-Party Lawsuit?
- What Happens When You are at Fault for a Car Accident?
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is Negligence?
- What Is Strict Liability?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Types of Cases Do Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
Common Types of Injuries
- Amputation Injury
- Back Injury
- Broken Bones
- Catastrophic Injury
- Chest Injury
- Concussion Injury
- Crushing Injury
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Degloving Injury
- Eye Injury
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- Knee Injury
- Nerve Damage
- Quadriplegia Injury
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
Baltimore, Maryland Resources
- Maryland Government Website – Learn about the government that serves you. Here you can pay traffic tickets, water bills, taxes, apply for a job and find out more about special events.
- Citysearch Baltimore site – Citysearch provides recommendations from hotels to restaurants to shopping on everything Baltimore.
- Baltimore Convention & Visitors Information – Events in Baltimore, tourism and more.
- Maryland Wikipedia page – History and information about the state of Maryland.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Baltimore, MD Chiropractors
- Advanced Correction Chiropractic & Physical Therapy – 516 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Chiroplus of Downtown – 16 E Chase St # T-1, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Mt Vernon Spine Rehabilitation – 826 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
Baltimore, MD Emergency Rooms
- University of Maryland Medical Center Emergency Room – 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Mercy Medical Center Emergency Department- 301 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Baltimore VA Medical Center : Emergency Room – 10 N Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- ER at UMMC Midtown Campus – 827 Linden Ave, Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore, MD Courts
- District Court Commissioner – 500 N Calvert St # 200, Baltimore, MD 21202
- District Court of Maryland – 501 E Fayette St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Baltimore Circuit Court Judges – 100 Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Tax Court – 301 W Preston St # 1513, Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore, MD Libraries
- George Peabody Library – 17 E Mt Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Arthur Friedheim Library – 21 E Mt Vernon Pl #2308, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Enoch Pratt Free Library – 400 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.