Were you recently injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence in the Highlandtown neighborhood of Baltimore, MD?
If so, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against the at-fault party to recover compensation for the losses you have suffered, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. You do not have to fight this battle alone.
Table of Contents
How Our Highlandtown Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Damages
When the residents of Highlandtown are hurt in an accident, they often turn to WGK Personal Injury Lawyers for help. We have three generations of Baltimore, Maryland attorneys at our firm. Our team has won millions of dollars for accident victims in Maryland.
They know they can count on us to:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident and determine all potential sources of compensation
- Evaluate the full extent of damages
- Answer any questions our clients have about the claims process, their rights, and their legal options
- Develop an effective case strategy based on the strengths of the case
- Handle communication with third parties and insurance companies on our clients’ behalf
- Gather compelling evidence to support the case
- Negotiate for fair compensation on our client’s behalf
If you would like to take advantage of over 80 years of combined legal experience and the full resources of our firm, we encourage you to contact us today.
The History of the Highlandtown in Baltimore, Maryland
The Highlandtown community was established in 1866 by immigrants. It is located in Southeast Baltimore. It was originally known as “Snake Hill.” Residents renamed the neighborhood “Highland Town” because of the majestic views over the city. It became part of Baltimore City in 1919.
The area is known for the Highlandtown Arts District, where artists live and work in a culturally diverse and inspirational community. The art district has extensive retail and industrial spaces and affordable housing, making it a very desirable area to live.
The art district is known for hosting such events as:
- The Great Halloween Lantern Parade
- The Artket festival
- The Highlandtown Wine Festival
Highlandtown offers easy access to Interstate 95, Interstate 895, and Downtown Baltimore. Some of the notable landmarks in the area include:
- Highlandtown Art Gallery
- Dreamers & Make-Believers in 3402 Art
- Night Owl Gallery
- The Ruby Slipper
- Rock N Roll Socialite
- The Markets at Highlandtown
The neighborhood is part of the Highlandtown Historic District in the national Register of Historic Places.
How to get to WGK Personal Injury Lawyers From Sharp Highlandtown, Baltimore, MD
You can reach our law firm by following these directions:
- Head south on S Dean St toward Gough St
- Turn right at the first cross street onto Gough St
- Turn right onto S Highland Ave
- Turn left after the McDonald’s on the right
- Use the second from the right lane to turn right onto N Charles St
- Keep left to continue on Washington Pl
- Turn left onto W Madison St
- Our office will be on the right
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
The team at WGK Personal Injury Lawyers handles all types of personal injury cases, including:
Every year, people in Highlandtown and surrounding areas are injured or killed in car accidents. Most of these accidents are due to drivers’ negligence, including:
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Impaired driving
Our team can help determine what caused your injuries and help you pursue compensation for the damages you have suffered.
Due to the lack of protection offered by motorcycles, motorcyclists tend to suffer severe and catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Complex fractures
- Severe road rash
Our team can ensure that you receive the quality medical care you need after a catastrophic injury.
Truck accidents are often caused by the negligence of one or more of the following:
- Truck driver
- Trucking company
- Truck owner
- Cargo loading company
- Maintenance company
- Product manufacturer
Over the years, our legal team has helped truck accident victims recover the compensation they need to fully compensate them for their losses.
The most devastating result of a personal injury accident is wrongful death. When someone’s negligence deprives you of the love and affection of your family member, our compassionate legal team is here to help protect your rights and fight for justice after your loved one’s passing.
If you need a skilled trial lawyer who can help you fight for the compensation you deserve, contact us right away. We provide a free, no-obligation case review where we can explain your legal rights and options.
Damages Available in Highlandtown Personal Injury Cases
If you were harmed because of someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t have to pay for their mistake. You can seek economic and non-economic damages for the harm you have suffered.
Maryland law allows personal injury victims to pursue compensation for:
- Past and present medical expenses
- Medical expenses you anticipate incurring in the future
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries made it so that you could no longer work or had to take a lower-paying job
- Costs to repair or replace damaged personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
Our knowledgeable Highlandtown personal injury lawyers know how to accurately determine the type and value of damages you have suffered. Contact us today to get started with your personal injury claim.
Schedule a free case evaluation with a Highlandtown Personal Injury Lawyer
For three generations, the dedicated personal injury attorneys at WGK Personal Injury Lawyers have helped many Highlandtown residents file personal injury claims after they were hurt because of the negligence of others.
We have a track record of success you can rely on. If you need our services, we are here to help. Give us a call today to learn more about how we can help you with your personal injury claim.
- Sharp Leadenhall (21230)
- Westside (21223)
- Hampden (21211)
- Dundalk (21222)
- Little Italy (21202)
- Locust Point (21230)
- Charles Village (21218)
- Downtown (21201)
- Inner Harbor (21230)
- Fell’s Point (21231)
- Mount Vernon (21201)
- Federal Hill-Montgomery (21230)
- Downtown (21201)
- Patterson Park (21224)
What Our Highlandtown Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google reviews.